Friday, July 24, 2009

One moment of happiness

They say inner pain is visble from the eyes of the person. I beg to differ. Its the face.How? there are people whom I
don't know, never talked to and never bothered, but some day some sunday afternoon, I tend to recall the face of an old
lady sitting next to you in the bus or an odd thelawala who used to sell fruits in the streets.
And suddenly I find the face is radiating pain, I dont know why it bothers me, but it keeps attracting my thought
and I realise I know his pain. I know why that lady is unhappy or that thelawala is in pain. I always knew but
never cared to bother.

Their face, yes their face, tells their story. They are unhappy because they are all alone. They cant remember last time they
laughed, laughed out of their heart. They fail to recall one moment of happiness from yesterday when they forgot all their
worldly responsibilities. But why is it bothering me, that too now, when I have no clue where they are.

This is a killing thought. I am an IIT graduate working in a nice company. I am financially secure,have a loving family,
everything that I have nothing to bother. But still I bother. I dont want to help them but I do want to tell them i
understand their pain. Just want to give them that one moment of happiness, one laugh.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Apple Coupons